RegTech Capital Markets - 7 February 2020
In 2019, the RegTech Capital Markets Conference, hosted by JWG, once again proved to be a huge success. In the last two years we have had in excess of 500 leading financial institutions, global regulators and top technology firms discussing the trends & challenges faced in an everchanging & evolving regulatory space. The consensus at the 2019 conference was that there has been a shift in the mood – it’s still a marathon, with decades of work still to do. Having said that, we now have an environment where regulators are actively asking how they should be setting the standards and with industry leaders stepping up with answers. With ongoing implementation work in conjunction with US, Europe and UK changes to their strategic approaches to digital regulation, there will be much to discuss in 2020. Collaboration maximises the chances of genuine success and JWG continue to be at the forefront of this conversation.
Purpose for the 2020 conference:
Over a decade on from the financial crisis the RegTech foundations put in place in its aftermath are showing signs of stress. In this conference we will explore the cracks in public and private sector capabilities, disconnects between change programmes and BAU compliance, and the latest thinking on how to best manage skyrocketing regulatory noise levels. In short, we seek to understand how our leaders are taking RegTech to Board level.
By getting the best and brightest stars of together we will establish what progress firms, regulators and their suppliers have made and what lies ahead. This will not be just another talking shop, however - we will have big stage demonstration of leading RegTech solutions and a chance to interact with the pioneers who are bringing them to market.
The RegTech Capital Markets Conference 2020 offers an excellent platform to get your message to market. This year we are expanding the themes and looking to craft the right agenda:
• Transparency. Real digital regulatory reporting solutioning to now include rule book interpretation for EMIR Refit, US CAT, SFTR, Dodd Frank and MiFID II+ pre and post trade data
• Monitoring. How new tooling has redefined what good market, culture & conduct, and AML surveillance tooling looks like through AI/ML/NLP dependent models
• Safety & security: What infrastructure shifts are required to meet new operational resilience, cloud, ethical computing ‘standards’
• Protecting the system: The impact of distributed analytics for transaction monitoring, identifying financial crime networks and AMLDV's 2020 demand for beneficial ownership data 'feedback loops'
• Accountability: How SMCR, CSR and Sustainable finance has forced senior management to rethink their control frameworks for all of the above!
Who should attend:
- Regulatory SMEs: heads of regulatory change, compliance, legal, regulatory reporting, regulatory program owners, etc.
- Executive decision-makers: CDOs, CIOs, CAOs, COOs, etc.
- Technology: CTOs, heads of eCommerce, heads of IT, etc.
As an independent market intelligence company, JWG is uniquely positioned to put on the leading RegTech conference of the year. The JWG special interest groups, heavy use of social media and blogs, RegTech Council activity and standards work have kept them in the thick of it so that we can align this event to needs of regulators, regulated and the companies that serve them.
Don’t miss out as we work with the leaders to set the agenda. Contact: Corrina.firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP to discuss how we can shape the February 2020 agenda and have you join us.